Last update: 20.01.2021
After paying, you can download your software. Support is available depending on the package you receive.
1.If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3.The shipping charges which are the product shipment costs will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.Purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of the situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Purchaser does not pay the product price or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product shall cease.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8.If the delivery of the product, it is determined that the credit card that the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and if the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the related bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the seller the shipping expenses of the contracted product within 3 days. shall return to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE UNDERSTANDING REASONS:
9. If there are force majeure circumstances that the Supplier cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered during the period, the Buyer shall be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar product or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, it is paid in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days after this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10.The buyer shall inspect the goods / services before the delivery of the contract; dents, broken, package torn etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not receive delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, After delivery of goods / services must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER of; can use the right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to him or to the person / organization at the address indicated to the SELLER on the following contact information.
12.CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL RIGHT NOTICE:
COMPANY NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF THE WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period shall commence on the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts that have started to be executed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is obligatory that the SELLER be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and that the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the PURCHASER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. The invoices issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, including box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
18. SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the notification of withdrawal to the BUYER and to receive the return within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER's defect or if the refund becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product during the right of withdrawal.
20. In the event that the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is lowered due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE:
21. Underwear sub-pieces, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up items, disposable products, goods which are prepared in accordance with BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and which are not suitable for being sent back, which may be in danger of rapid deterioration or expiry date, products that are unsuitable in terms of health and hygiene to be returned if the packaging is opened by the PURCHASER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and which are not possible to be separated by their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, electronic media instant services or royalties delivered to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and storage devices, computer j is opened by the PURCHASER is not possible to return in accordance with the Regulation. Furthermore, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal for services rendered with the approval of the consumer.
22.Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) can be returned unpacked, untested must be intact and unused.
STATUTORY AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest in the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank and be liable to the bank in case of default in case he makes the payment transactions with the credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may resort to legal remedies; and in case the BUYER is defaulted due to the debt, the BUYER agrees that the SELLER shall pay the loss and loss incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. By bank transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), GarantiBBVA Bank, Tunali Hilmi Branch, USD Iban No: TR80 0006 2001 3610 0009 0030 00, or EURO Iban No: TR35 0006 2001 3610 0009 0666 66, you can make any of our bank accounts.
25. With our credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment facilities for all kinds of credit cards. With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order..